Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome to my new blog

Welcome friends and soon to be friends to my first foray into the world of Blogging. I'm not entirely sure where this journey will take us but I fully intend to enjoy myself as we go along.

For those that are interested, I have been working for over 10 years in both the UK and Canada as an Employment Counsellor / Facilitator providing counselling, training and mentoring to  individuals from a wide range of ages, socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds. I graduated in 2009 for the Career Development Practitioner Diploma program at Conestoga College in Kitchener and now have the privilege of assisting people as they seek to enter a new stage in their life via Employment Ontario’s Second Career Strategy.

For those that were not interested in all that, expect to see in the coming weeks postings on Job Searching, Second Careers, Social Media and other issues that relate to the process of discovering and empowering your career.

I would also encourage you to visit my LinkedIn profile at  http://ca.linkedin.com/in/andrewbassingthwaighte

No comments:

Post a Comment